Saturday, October 7, 2023

New Book on the Holy Spirit

My readers may be interested that I have started to author a new book on the Holy Spirit. This book will be based on material that I gathered while teaching about the Holy Spirit for the Online Academy of Biblical Studies several years ago.

The book will primarily address the topic of the work of the Holy Spirit as described in God's word, but it will have a short section on the manner of the Spirit's indwelling as well. At this point I have the Power Point slides that I used in the class and a mind map that I have started to organize my thoughts on the subject. The whole mind map looks like this:

An image of my Holy Spirit mind map.

There is a lot of work to do before the book can be published, but I hope to have the book finished and ready for publication within about a year.

As I write each chapter of the book, I may publish some of the chapters here so readers can see what is coming once the book is completed.

5 comments:

  1. Very interested in this. I am taking the class on the Godhead 2, dealing with the Holy Spirit at OABS now with Bro. Popejoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Bryan Franks

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Bryan. I'm glad to hear that you're going to OABS. Rick Popejoy is a good friend. Say, "Hello" to him for me.

      Delete
  2. We are interested in reading your blog posts and looking forward to your book. We need to take some time a come visit one Sunday! Lance & Renee Grimsley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance, Renee, it's nice to hear from you. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but monitored for appropriate content.